Tuesday, January 27, 2009

L-lysine and Sodium Ascorbate



In April 2008,  during my month of preparation to scale  Mt. Pico de loro, I started to feel pain at the center of my chest,  though a little bit worried, I did not give so much attention since my mind is focus on a mountain of about 664 mts high. It was categorized as easy climb, so for me the trek was just for fun since I already climbed Mt Apo, the highest mountain in the Philippines way back in 1981. 

In May of the same year, we gather more friends and climbed Pico once more, this time we stayed overnight on the top of the mountain. From there, I noticed the pain grew and persisted almost every time until December. It was also of the same period where I always thought of going earlier to the other world (Spirit World). My wife had been encouraging me to see a doctor but I chose to find other ways.  

I started to spend more time in the internet for the answer, hoping for a miracle. This lead me to discover a formula shared by Burton Linne, thanks to him. I started reading concepts of Dr Rath and Paulings where Mr. Linne got most of his ideas.  I got excited to know the explaination about heart desease.

They gave me the idea that Sodium Ascorbate (Vit C) , L-lysine and L-Proline (both amino Acids) will not only stop plaque from accumulating in your arteries but remove it completely as well.

Well, reading is not enough, I tried L-lysine, Sodium ascorbate minus the L-Proline which is anyway my body could still produce and not easy to find in the market, GNC even could not provide me with it.  The pain is gone and I feel great, the combination of L-Lysine and Sodium Ascorbate has given me a great relief.  

I don't have much time, ill go back to you later to discuss further about this newly found formula. 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your posting on supplementary meds. I too am for these supplements. But by now, I tried to be more direct withthe citrus fruits. Apple here in Nagano is quite cheap and this becomes my direct source of vitamin c. But I noticed that my cough is less attacking me if I have or eat this fresh fruits with me daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have just received my online purchase of lysine and ascorbic acid. I will have to use sodium bicarbonate to make sodium ascorbate though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernie and others :

    You can easily get L-Proline Capsules from on-line
    stores. Try info@betterlife.com, or kaz@betterfife.com. They have all
    food supplements from most of the good manufacturers in USA :
    L-Lysine 1000 mg tabs - by Source Natural,
    Vitamin C 1000 mg Caps- by many manufacturers
    L-Proline 500 mg Caps - by Solgar

    Good luck.

    I will appreciate more success stories on Linus Pauling
    Therapy for reversing Heart Disease.

    R. Azhar

    ReplyDelete